March 19, 2012

Jamba Juice

Have you ever had something that you needed to do but kept putting it off?  And because you have been putting it off, you start to avoid it because of the guilt that is building up inside of you? 

Well, that's me.  Right now.  And I'm sorry.  I planned on writing last week.  I planned on writing on Monday and pretty much ever day after.  I feel horribly guilty.  Will you forgive me?

To make it up to you, I thought I'd introduce you to another member of our family.



I'm pretty sure our dog is related to Houdini.  He has amazing skills when it comes to escaping not only his dog run but our yard that has a 6 foot high wood fence.  But that's not all.  I think his neck is double jointed because he can take name tags off all by himself.  His name tag disposing talent is expensive so he's now the proud new owner of a chip.  I'm pretty sure he won't be able to lose it.  (I couldn't watch when the doctor put it in.  It was one of those big hollow needles.)

Although our dog acts like Houdini, his name is Jamba.  Yes, he was named after the smoothie shop, Jamba Juice.  Our children were young when he joined our family and couldn't say many words but they all could say Jamba.  They love smoothies.  So I'm pretty sure that you can guess his nickname.  Yup.  We ofter refer to him as "the Juice" when we're not talking to him.

Jamba is the friendliest dog you'll ever meet.  I don't think he's met an enemy in his life.  Everyone is his friend.  He won't bite but he may lick you to death.  And he loves to cuddle; with me.  My husband finds it very frustrating.  We'll all be outside and Jamba will refuse to run and play.  All he wants to do is cuddle. 

Jamba also loves zucchini and carrots.  He enjoys long walks.  And is currently single.  If you know of any cute girl dogs out here in Idaho let me know.  We'll set them up on a date. 

Ella


© Ella's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment