October 19, 2012

Little Known Facts About Me

1.  I randomly break out in dance everywhere I go much to the dismay of Mr. Ella.

2.  I got a butter dish the first Christmas I was married.  That's it.  Don't worry, that's all I asked for.

3.  In middle school, I missed my bus and my Dad made me walk to school.  It took 2 hours and I had to cross a major highway.  I didn't mind though.  It was a good walk.  I spent the entire time making up and singing silly songs.

4.  In high school, I once dressed up as an enormous apple and sang "New York, New York." 

5.  I've had 5 children but have never been "in labor."  All of my children were born via C-section.  I blame it on Teeny.  He was butt and feet first and refused to budge when they tried to move him externally.  With Louie, the hospital insurance refused to cover a v-bac (or vaginal birth after a c-section) so I had another c-section.  And after her, we just stuck with it.

6.  I still sleep with my blanket from childhold.  Not to be confused as my blankie though; that I slept with all the way into high school until my brother took scissors to it in an act of meaness.  I deemed it prudent to store it in my cedar chest after that incident.  At that point I pulled out my Seasame Street blanket that had been made for me as an infant.  I've slept with it ever since.  Except for the year that Louie stole it from me but don't worry, I took it back.

7.  I love the theatre!  I love being in plays.  I love going to see plays. 

8.  I played a french maid a la Comedia de la Arte in college.  I'm a natural flirt and shy.  It made for some fun times.

9.  I get along with guys much better than I do girls. 

10.  I once was an extra on the tv show "Promised Land."  I was on camera for all of 5 seconds.  We filmed on a winters day in an abandoned school.  It made for a very cold 8 hours.

11.  I randomly break out in song too.

Ella


copyright Ella's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment