January 15, 2013

Bits and Pieces

1.  Christmas was horrible and wonderful all at the same time.  

2.  Teeny brought me breakfast in bed.  He is so sweet!

3.  I went to the dentist and had no cavities.  Yay me!  On the flipside, I need 3 crowns.

4.  I'm pretty sure O'Henry is left-handed. 

5.  It's official that Tater Tot and O'Henry are milk intolerant.  They can eat ice cream, yogurt or cheese with no issues but give them a glass of milk and we have problems.

6.  Sweet Cheeks has decided the she's going to "beat the freak" out of anyone who messes with her siblings again.

7.  I'm slightly jealous of Tater Tot.  Why?  Because O'Henry loves him so much that he's the ONLY one to get hugs and kisses.  I'm pretty sure that not even fair.

8.  During our holiday vacations, Mr. Ella came to a realization of how much O'Henry gets into everything.  In his opinion, O'Henry is worse than all of our other children put together.

9.  I was speaking in Church this past Sunday and mentioned how much Mr. Ella hates clutter,  at this point Teeny snorted loudly and said "Oh yeah!"  The congregation roared with laughter while my son turned red.  He thought he said it in his head inside of out loud.  It was priceless.

10.  Our weather out here is crazy!  We stayed warm (40's- 50's) til right before Christmas and then it got cold and we had a white Christmas.  Not even a month later, we had to cancel school because the high never got above -1 degrees F.  Usually we don't hit temperatures this low til late January.  It's insane!

Ella


copyright Ella's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment