February 15, 2012

Another Reason Why I Love My Husband

I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned how wonderful my husband is but can I tell you how amazing he is too?  It's true; he is AMAZING.  It's not only because he started celebrating Valentine's Day on February 1st; I got my first Valentine's card in the mail then.  Or the fact that he took off the whole day yesterday to watch the children so that I could do whatever I wanted; I slept in 'til 11:45 (utter bliss).  Nope, it's because he didn't get upset that our son threw up on him as soon as he walked in the door tonight.

My 1 year old must have caught a stomach bug and spent the day being miserable.  He was so excited to see his Daddy!  Not only does he love his Daddy but Daddy is a good cuddler and all my son wanted to do today was to cuddle.  So my son met him at the door.  As soon as he was in his arms, it happened. 

Now, being covered in foul smelling body fluids is never fun but as soon as you walk in the door is even worse.  You're just not prepared for it.  I was very impressed that my husband didn't yell or get mad.  He just changed his clothes, clean up the mess and cuddled up to my son again. 

It just made my heart happy. 

I am fully aware how fortunate I was to marry my husband.  I must have done something good in my childhood to deserve him. 

Ella


© Ella's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment