May 14, 2012

Bits and Pieces

1.  We finally got running water (toilets, showers, washing machine....) Tuesday night!!! 

2.  Showers are absolutely AMAZING!

3.  Tater tot borrows a skirt from his sister so that he can dance along when we watch Dancing With The Stars.

4.  My baby licked the bottom of Sweet Cheek's shoe today.  At least he's building up his immunities.

5.  Did you know that Home Owner's insurance doesn't cover a dime of replacing your sewer line? 

6.  Despite my efforts the school board approved of the changes in curriculum and uniforms at my children's school.  I'm not very happy about it but I'm going to pester the Principal with requests for information on every aspect of the changes.  Then I'm going to constantly follow up.  In short, I'm going to make a nuisance of myself and make sure that they know that I'm watching them.  Either they'll make a mistake or it will up their game and everything will turn out all right.

7.  I worked the soil and laid out the garden this weekend.  Now all I have to do is finish planting.  I hesitate to plant because it's May in Idaho.  It may be warm right now but snow can't be ruled out til June.

8.  My baby has been eating almost non-stop lately.  Last night for dinner he had 2 pancakes, 1/2 of a banana and a bottle.  Then he had another bottle, 1/4 of a apple and two 6 oz. bottles of baby food just a few hours later.  I'm pretty sure a growth spurt is coming.

9.  I had a wonderful Mother's Day!  I got to sleep in, take my time getting ready, came home from church to find a scavanger hunt love story, got a nap, had an amazing breakfast for dinner and got to spend time with my family.  It was the best!

10.  Exactly a week from now I will be in California!!!  I'm so excited!  My son can barely contain himself.  Yay!!!

As I wrote this, my baby crawled up and started sucking my toe.  I think he likes feet.

Ella


© Ella's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment