August 21, 2012

Love You This Much

Mr. Ella and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this weekend!  I can hardly believe it.  It seems like we've only been married for a few years.  Which is a good thing.  I mean if being married to him felt like forever, that would make the forever we're married to each other seem like a jail sentence.  Which would not be a good thing. 

So even though our anniversary isn't til this weekend, I got my first gift in the mail today.  I got a love note along with 2 cardboard cut outs of his hands with an accordioned piece of paper (over 10 ft. long) between them saying "I love you this much!"

My heart skipped a beat and melted when I saw it. 

It wasn't fancy or even perfectly done but it was perfect for me. 

This is one of the things that I love most about my husband.  He's not afraid to take the time and put together something from his heart.  He's not an artist or even artistically inclined which makes his efforts even more special. 

I can't wait to see what he has planned next!

Ella


copyright Ella's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment