April 4, 2012

Bits and Pieces

1.  I love Dancing with the Stars.  I wish the costumes were more modest but I've loved ballroom dancing for years.  Ever since the movie Strictly Ballroom and those ballroom competitions they used to broadcast on PBS. 

2.  We picked up Sweet Cheek's new backpack for school.  It's perfectly striped for her!

3.  My baby is crawling everywhere and into everything!!!

4.  While we were in Utah, our dog managed to escape several times.  My poor sister was seriously stressed.  After having to pick him up from the pound during her lunch hour, she decided that he needed some time in his crate to contemplate his behavior. 

5.  My oldest thought that it would be a good idea to start the car while I was in the house.  I had a mini heart attack when I heard the engine start up. 

6.  There are 2 birthdays in our house this month.  The worse part is that they're only 6 days apart.  There's going to be way too much cake at our house.  Please feel free to stop by and grab some.

7.  We just found out that my husband has to travel for work the week before my son and I head out to California.  He'll get home Sunday and we leave Monday.  At least I'll get a vaction after my week alone with the kids!

8.  While down in Utah, my kids had sleepovers at my Grandma's house.  My Grandma and my kids were both super excited!  They all had so much fun! 

9.  My daughter will be turning 7 this month and has requested this cake.  Talk about sugar overload!  I'm still going to make it for her though.

10.  I'm participating in a choir at my church that is going to perform a newly released musical program by Janice Kapp Perry and Bonnie Hart Murray.  The best part is that they are going to be there for the last performance!  It's been so long since I've been able to do something like this.  Who knows, maybe I'll even start acting again.

Ella


© Ella's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment