December 23, 2011

Bits and Pieces

1.  I love caramel.  

2.  I'd love caramel more if it didn't have any calories.  Or if it didn't make me sick when I ate too much. 

3.  The doctor said that walking/running in his cast was okay.  All the kids do it.  Sigh of relief.

4.  My son is now sporting a neon orange cast in order to protect his healing leg from his many energetic adventures.  But only for 2 weeks.  Then his bones should be raring to go.

5.  I think I might be losing the war of the thumb with my baby.  I introduced a pacifier to confuse and distract him but he's sneaky and pretends to accept and enjoy the pacifier while all the time plotting how to get it out and his thumb in without me noticing.  I'm not giving up.

6.  I mailed Christmas cards yesterday.  I know I left it a little late but they are done!!!

7.  I injured my calf muscles at the gym this week.  Who injures their calf muscles?  I did such a splendid job that I couldn't walk for days.  How did I do this?  I did 3 sets of 10 reps of calf lifts.  That's it.  That's how I incapacitated myself.  I feel very pathetic and out of shape.

8.  Rice cereal!!!  My baby is loving it!

9.  Candy making is done.  Presents are wrapped.  Gifts are delivered. 

10.  My cast-wearing son is sick.  He's miserable and throwing up.  I feel so bad for him. 

Ella


© Ella's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment