January 31, 2012

Bits and Pieces

1.  I got to spend this past weekend with my Grandma.  I love my Grandma!  She has such a capacity for loving.  She also has a compulsive need to feed you; it's nice to know where I got that particular trait from.

2.  I'm afraid that the muscles in my neck are trying to turn into marble; at least that what my husband says when he tries to give me a neck massage. 

3.  I finally have an appointment with my favorite massage therapist.  She is AMAZING! 

4.  My one year old is starting to ask to sit on the potty!!!!!!  By "asking" I mean he goes into the bathroom, hits his diaper and then points to the toilet.  It may not be verbal but I'll take it.

5.  My oldest son participated in his first pinewood derby with his Crocodile car.  I thought he had the coolest car there. 


6.  My baby is half scooting- half crawling now.  One minute he's sitting next to me and the next he's all the way across the room.   Does being mobile mean he's not a baby anymore?

7.  My reading urge is slowing down.  Thank goodness!  I'm only reading 3 books a day now. 

8.  I've been craving caramel corn for a while now.  Why is it so delicious?

9.  I'm starting to think about my garden.  I've been trying for years to grow a watermelon for years but Idaho just isn't the best climate for it.  Should I give up or go for it again?

10.  I've officially conceded the Battle of the Thumb to my baby.   

Ella


© Ella's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment